Louisa Daubney is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and we are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number ZA504190
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email@example.com.
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a data controller or co-controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons. This statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as contacting you with a regular e-newsletter, relevant offers from time to time and to provide you with coaching services.
- We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or with your prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
- Personal details
- Family details
- Lifestyle and social circumstances
If we were to obtain special category data from you we will always get your consent first.
We will collect information from you when:
- You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
- You download a free resource
- You join a course or programme
- You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
- You post on our social media channels, website or blog
- You work with us in a client or commercial capacity
We may use the information collected to:
- Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
- Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen
- Notify you about changes to our service
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- For the performance of a contract
- For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
- To protect vital interests of you or another person
- It is in the public interest
- It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained.
Any health data collected from you has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law. In all instances where special category data is collected we will obtain your express consent.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking onto the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you. It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at www.louisadaubney.co.uk/privacy-policy
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our policy and privacy statement from time to time. When we do this an amended privacy statement will be placed on our website at www.louisadaubney.co.uk/privacy-policy
A privacy notice was published on 10th July 2022 and has been updated on 26th May 2023.
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com